Climate of Sudbury, Ontario, Canada Average Weather
- Sudbury, Ontario, canada, 46°37'N, 80°47'W, 348 m (1140 ft)
- Sudbury, Ontario has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Sudbury, Ontario is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 3.5 degrees Celsius (38.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 871.8 mm (34.3 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1834 hours.
- If Sudbury, Ontario were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Timmins, On, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) N
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 219.4 kms (136.3 miles) NNW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 159 kms (98.8 miles) WSW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 159.4 kms (99 miles) WSW
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 210.3 kms (130.7 miles) S