Weather in May in Sudbury, Ontario
|| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- There are approximately 7:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Sudbury, Ontario is quite mild at 10.8 °C ( 51.44 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- It is sunny approximately 48.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.6% of daylight hours.
- The skies in Sudbury, Ontario are a little sunny having on average a measurable 7:09 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 71.1mm (2.8in) of water precipitates across an average of 10 days.
- The shortest day is 14:21 long and the longest day is 15:32 long with an average length of 15:00.
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sudbury, Ontario, canada
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sudbury, Ontario:
- Timmins, On, Canada - 220.5 kms (137 miles) N
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 219.4 kms (136.3 miles) NNW
- Nicholson Peninsula, Nt, Canada - 159 kms (98.8 miles) WSW
- Gore Bay, On, Canada - 159.4 kms (99 miles) WSW
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 210.3 kms (130.7 miles) S